From Dynamic and Active Materials to Supramolecular Catalysis
Location: Surgeons’ Hall, Nicolson St, Edinburgh, EH8 9DW, UK
Dates: 25 - 27 January, 2021
Researchers of all career stages, from PhD students to world-leading professors, are warmly invited to join us at the 5th ERC Grantees Conference in Edinburgh this summer. The goal of this conference series is to discuss the development of supramolecular systems and to provide a platform for interactions between emerging investigators and scientists supported by the ERC. The 5th ERC Grantees Conference will bring together some of Europe’s leading researchers in:
- Bio/supramolecular systems
- Molecular recognition
- Dynamic and active materials
- Supramolecular & organo-catalysis
- Systems chemistry
- Prof. Scott L. Cockroft (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof. Oren Scherman (University of Cambridge)
We hope to continue the success and quality established by the previous organisers of this excellent conference series:
- 2018 - Rafal Klajn and Gonen Ashkenasy, hosted at the Weizmann Institute, Israel.
- 2016 - Andreas Herrmann and Sijbren Otto, hosted in Zandvoort, the Netherlands.
- 2014 - Hans Börner and Stefan Hecht, hosted in Berlin, Germany.
- 2012 - Nicolas Giuseppone and Jean-François Lutz, hosted in Strasbourg, France.
Picture credit: Original photograph by Magnus Hagdorn